BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

icanheardogsbarkinginthemiddleofthenight!!!

ouch....another night that i can't fall asleep:(
i wonder why i will become like this
feel bad for my eyes
my vision is getting weaker...shit!!
the slides in the lecture hall make me have to try harder just to recognize them
have to get myself a pair of glasses???
oh..i don't look nice with them....ish
but i can't put in contact lens!!
i think my eyes are too small for them!!!
aiks...i don't want pimples to appear on my face!!!
i want sleep, sleep sleep!!!
why does falling into a deep sleep seems to be the hardest job in the world???
aiks...

looks like other people needs to sleep everyday
but i just need once in 36hours...
what can i do during the not less than 24 hours???
i need passion for living a full life!!!

0 comments: