BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

第一次


this new year eve was a little bit different for me
i used to celebrate with another group of friends
this time i chose to capture the moment with my beloved band members
wow~~ we had a wonderful night

so unlucky that i got a SAMAN when i bought a cake for shu yan n sin hwee
aiks...there was no parking place there~~
it makes my new year eve seems a little bit not perfect
so sad~

anyway, still i hope that all the bad luck will goes away from me!!!
HAPPY 2010 everyone !!!!
and
here comes the photos!!!!



happy birthday in advance to both
JAN babies~~

dedicated to Mary, my little sis who took the group photos for us

our group photo without the musical instruments!!



gong xi gong xi for the 2010~

me liza being lizard??


kai cing n sin hwee
being an emotional couple!! haha

then we headed to Tanjung and camwhore beside a lamp post...

me trying to be a fake doll...
do i look real??

han wee, shu yan n kaicing

kai cing n me~

blowing bubble session @ Tanjung

last but not least HAPPY BIRTHDAY to KAI LU
sorry for not being able to celebrate with you~

命运是掌握在自己手里的






0 comments: