BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

COS^bondingc^camp

went for a training camp last Friday, more appropriately bonding camp, straight after my QBM101. It didn't have much training inside there, except for physical training. All we did was games and singing and dancing and performing. It was much fun yet exhausting. Imagine that I experienced my muscle pain since Sunday after I had a deep sleep on the bus until yesterday night, after I slept. I used to had my cardio for half an hour + cycling half an hour + yoga stretching. I can't imagine how others felt after this training. I think most of them lose weight during this camp except me. Haha, incredibly, I gained 1 Kg for this camp. Damn it. Feel more likely to involve in the activities of COS after this bonding camp. It was FUN yet TIRED.


~4th batch of COS member~

~the Girls~
~
~1st Group=my Group~
~completed a Game!!!~
~got beaten after answered wrongly~
~on the way, pucat face after QBM101~

0 comments: