BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

SORRY..Ms Dr Harjeet

this is my fourth post of the day...

Don't ask me why...
I am free in the middle of the time waiting for my beloved bro to come and fetch me^^

I had been skipping most of the lectures and tutorials until wednesday...
due to late sleeping and celebrations which used up my energy...LOL...
Finially, i got to attend the lectures for today and went for all the tutorial classes today...
in order to attend all the tutorials in one day, i had to attend the classes from 8am to 4 pm...
OMG, i slept at 2 something am yesterday...
I look as pale as ghost right now~~

Sorry, my QBM lecturer, its not that I am not interested to your lecture..
its just that i could not control my eye lips to close down...haha...
finally i let the sleepiness to overwhelme me
when i was sitting in the second row of the class...LOL
i can see the disappointment on your face...
i have to say~ i am so sorry....

0 comments: