BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

~the 19th~

I woke up 1 pm in the afternoon, realising that I had passed my birthday eve without any surprise or celebration ($%@%@), but with 'Rising Family' (a korean tv show). Sigh, so i went to KLCC to meet up with my bro n his fiancee for lunch since I am alone in the hostel. How sad can it be!!! We had a ## Neapolitan pizza and ## spaghetti and Two in One Soup (ha, this one I remember) at California Pizza Kitchen . They were quite nice, at least they are better than pizza hut, I think. Then, I accompanied them to the Home Fair. We soaked inside there for more than 5 hours, my god @@. My bro bought a LCD, water heater, and so many more. LOL, I can call him 'auntie' as he just bargained like a auntie in the pasar. Then we go for dinner at some Indian restaurant which serves yummy yummy spicy north indian food in Bangsar. The dishes I had are spicy and I like it!! When I thought I was going to end my 19th birthday without a cake, you know what, my beloved friends gave me a surprise after I came back. Luckily I haven't change my clothes. Ooo, guys, thanks for the surprise thing. It was soo touching..haha^^  Here are some pictures taken in the Indian restaurant and my surprise birthday celebration!!!!

Ooo..I like the design....
My bro n his fiancee...haha...I look like him, don't I??
They gave us some 'keropok' before the dishes,spicy, but I like it!!!
Ayam tandoori, Spicy curry, and Naan.



~My 19th birthday cake~

My 'bodyguards'...LOL
It was a fantastic day, although I am so tired as I haven't gain my energy back from the hell exam. And I can't wait for my MUSIC-MAN concert, oh, I think I am going to shout and shout with lee hom ^^





0 comments: