BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bravo~ MUSIC MAN!!!

BRAVO~ Lee Hom Music Man!!!! I enjoyed the concert, my friend was soo touched until she cried when he sang "落叶归根", a song inspired by the movie of Ang Lee. Oh, his performance was fabulous, especially when he played the violin, piano and drum set. OMG, he is so talented!!Anyone will fall in love with him when you see the way he played the instruments!!!  Of course, he brought his Bahamut(his electric guitar) and performed to us too. Until today I just realised that he can dance.Too bad i couldn't take any pictures or photo as there were so many 'guardians' there. Yeah, the concert worths that price~ Daniel and a superstar girl( too bad, I forgotten her name) were his special guests of the night. And he sang birthday song~~~


One of the section of the stadium. There were 25000 ++ people there...@@
Does it looka like coral reef in the sea?? Actually its the audience!!!!
The only one picture that I managed to get ^^

My seat was quite far from the stage, I think. I will definitely get a VVIP seat for his next concert!!!

0 comments: