BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

15/09

went to bukit tinggi home b4 i came back to muar...
OMG...i loved there....
and i was so lucky that i got the chance to try the durians planted by Mr Wong ( godfather of kokchun)....
oh...they were so tasty!!! the durian flesh was not only thick,it was cold!!! not because of fridge,its because it is planted using the mountain water... wow... the taste was so fresh...
then my family at there prepared a lot of food for me to eat...
then i went to fangliang's family house to eat...
i ate n ate n ate non stop from the moment i reached there...
OMG...luckily i didn't had my breakfast before that...
too bad i didn't manage to go to the 'french village' n the small river that i am so eager to go to...
aiks...damn kek sim...
was so pai seh when my godmum had to wake me up the next morning...hahaha...
n realised that they had waited for me quite a long time when i went to downstairs... haha

0 comments: