BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

wish^both^of^you^live^happily^everafter



the weekend was tired...
however, am so happy that my bro finally settled down with my sister-in-law!!!
i like their love story video, it is quite funny...
their photo albums are nice too~~
the wedding present from their best friends is my favorite among all..
it really needs a lot of time to complete it...

too bad that i was not feeling well for a whole day during the wedding dinner night...
which stopped me from drinking any single tips of wine!!!
i think i was food+alcohol poisoned during the buffet night...
i vomit for a whole day:(
and i took very few photos on that day:(
i shall blame my 'not feeling well'...ish....
still, will upload the photos once i get them^^
@friends...
@cousin
going for shopping tomorrow:)
new semester is coming soon.....
got to get some new outfit^^

0 comments: