BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

the August

yeah, my blog was dead for the month.. i did not update it.. i had too much things to update yet i did not have the time to do so.. so, i will make a sum up for this month and what have i done:


1) went through all the meetings and preparation for COS
2)went for service at Bukit Tinggi, which won me another home at there
3)broke my record for sleeping no more than 4 hours a day for 1-2 weeks
4)gained 2 kgs :(

that's all i have done for 1 month. I enjoyed the time at Bukit Tinggi. I love the food, the fruits, the environment and the people there. Last but not least, I love my family there, they are just so good. finals are coming next week..yet i haven't start my revision.. hope that the lucky lady is on my side..

0 comments: