BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

12^06^09



random outing with some muar friends at KL...
Actually, we met for a purpose- to help Mr. Boo to choose his prom outings.... Well, at the end, he got himself a whole set from top to bottom and shoes in Domanchi, Mid Valley...we spent more than two hours at there and our smart Mr.Boo asked his mum to pay the bill. Wow, the whole outfit actually cost her mum 1650++. How generous his dad is...

then we went to Neway, Subang for karaoke...What surprise us was, the LDP was not in traffic jam that time!! We left at 7 something...Neway is far more better than Red box, as I went to Red box, Mid Valley the day before with adoi.. However, I enjoyed both karaoke sessions as its been a long time ago I went to karaoke with crazy people.

Ms.Siah with a sushi, I think....

Ms. Tan enjoying her singing...

we headed to Republic, Sunway for a few cups of cocktail. Little Bali was our first option, but we changed our mind when we reached there. Mr They said 'why not we go to MOS'. OMG.. how crazy are the people.. With the casual outfit, we went to MOS, sunway and blocked by the person there. They said the guys must be in formal. Therefore, we ended up in Republic. We could feel the strong alcohol after we finished our second cup.In addition, we had lots of Kampai in Neway. The mixture of two types of alcohol made it even worst. My face was very red that time. And I came to know that I got a little allergic to alcohol in the next afternoon!! So, don't ask me to drink next time...^^


0 comments: