BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

YUmYUm!!!!

Thursday night. Went for dinner with usual hostel gang, Yang Sern, Ang, and Howen. And Yang Cher and ah Yang (their cousin). Seriously, I missed the time when we went for Bak Kut Teh somewhere in the midnight. Except that I would become fat. We had Korean food, located at SS2. I enjoyed the food very much. I think I have fall in love with Korean food especially their kimchi soup. I might as well marry to a Korean in the future. So i can eat the food everyday...LOL!!!


Soorry for no picture.. I was too indulge in the food till i have forgotten to take pictures... Regretted dy, because we don't have much time left with YS...he is going to aus soon...

and this sun is father's day...
and I am going back MUAR this weekend...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to
~Woei Lin~

0 comments: