BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

14^06^09


life of this weekend was easy and expensive!!! But time passed very fast. Believe it or not, i had watched 3 movies, went for ktv for 2 times and shopped at 3 different malls with different gangs. Haha, although i didn't buy anything, I am going to do so soon!!!

woke up 2 pm in the afternoon, due to the midnight yamcha session which ends at 2am ++. I found that I would be getting more tired if I continued to sleep. Gossiping with my friends about the previous night, I was shocked when I saw my roommate who was supposed to be back on the evening opened the room door. Immediately, I hide all the 'evidences' that Mr. J asked me to do later. ++'' thank God she did not sense anything.

when she was out with Mr.J for movie, I put the evidences- 'roses + present' on her bed so that she would be surprised when she came back. In fact, she did!!! Then, I headed to Sunway Pyramid to meet my highschool friends... Haha, how thoughtful is the culprit...

We had our dinner in BBQ plaza before the movie - 'Blood- the last vampire'. This movie sucks, at least, for me. The story isn't interesting at all and the ending is lousy. No sustaining and no clear ending but I won't use my brain to think of the ending.


And yeah, I applied a mask before I headed to Sunway. This was my first time using it. I would say, the feeling was good!! Its very calming and cooling. In fact, I could feel that my skin was moistured instantly. The feeling continues till now. I recommend it...^^


Sooorry for the small pictures.. I don't know how to resize them... Haha^^


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so nice so nice..too bad i nt v u all..sob sob :(.. anyway, i will be going bek on fri midnite..space ur time for me yo darling :p