BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

exciting sem 2??

this is my 2nd post, oh, I just have the mood to do so. Finally, I got to know my 1st sem result which we had waited for a decade. Well, I am disappointed+surprised when I got to know the result. I got a B for my ACC101, a B+ for my ECO101, a B- for MGT101 and C+ for ITC101. Overall, I got 3.125 for my CGPA grade points. Seriously, I am not satisfied. I am going to work really hard for this semester. It really surprised me as I expected an A for  eco and B+ for acc. For this semester, I love the lectures compared with last time. The lecturers are much better than last semesters. At least, there is no boring lectures. But for marketing, the lecturer is quite annoying for the way she treats us. Nobody cares about her also. I think she is more suitable to become a highschool teacher. However, I hate HELP system. I am not going to write it here as I can talk about it for 3 days 3 night, LOL. The hostel nights are quite excited for we are doing what we usually did in last year. It really amazes me when you got to know a lot of people from other cultures and sharing the experiences. and I really thinks that music is the best way to make friends. Its the only thing that is no boundaries and is not limited by languages and cultures. I am going to busy with clubs things for this semester. Hope that I can live to my expectations this time. For everyone else too. Bless me.

 
and the following post is for mr lim yang cher....

the grading scheme for our course is
(symbol) (marks) (grade points)
A 90-100 4.0
A- 85-89 3.75
B+ 80-84 3.5
B 75-79 3.25
B- 70-74 3.0
C+ 65-69 2.75
C 60-64 2.5
C- 55-59 2.25
D 50-54 2.0
F 0-49 <2.0

0 comments: